Friday, April 25, 2008

New Blog From Ricky Gervais Annoys Karl Pilkington

Apparently Ricky Gervais is annoying Karl by blogging about his every move. Here's an excerpt:

[Karl] is also "sick of doing pointless meetings with people who don't know what they want." So he stayed down in Kent "playin' scrabble 'n' that."

I pointed out that if he did some work he would have money coming in as well as out. He said, "I'm doin' another book and I can do that anywhere." I said, "But you're not doing the book; you're playing scrabble."

He replied, "I've learnt two new words that can go in the book." "What are they?" I said. "Tittle," he said. (So look forward to reading that word in the new publication) "What was the other word?" I said. (long pause) "Can't remember." Idiot.

You can read the entire blog here:
http://www.rickygervais.com/chimpanzee_karl.php

No comments: